Instagram Feed

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Truth About Forever: My Book Trailer


I was trying to write my book review for The Truth About Forever when I was suddenly sidetracked to creating my book trailer first. I absolutely loved this novel by Sarah Dessen. Macy + Wes = <3 and the whole story. Hope you enjoy watching this one. (Book review to follow).
 
Here goes my book trailer:


Cast: 
Dianna Agron as Macy Queen                Alex Pettyfer as Wes Baker 
Alyson Michalka as Kristy Palmetto     Kat Dennings as Monica Palmetto 
Sandra Bullock as Deborah Queen       Beth Crosby as Delia 
Freddie Highmore as Jason Talbot  

Songs:
What Hurts The Most - Cascada
Skip To The Good Part - He Is We

Clips From:
I Am Number Four                Dianna Agron: I Am Number Four Interview
The Art of Getting By            Jonas L.A. - On The Radio
Prom                                    The Roommate
The Blind Side                       Easy A
Glee - Born This Way            Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment