Instagram Feed

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fallen, Karin Salughter


I've been a fan of Karin Slaughter ever since I've read my first Slaughter novel which is A Faint Cold Fear. Started completing the Grant County series after then moved on to the Will Trent series. Now, I'm currently on the Georgia series. 

Have already read Undone and Broken, which by the way, are both great. I loved the Will-Sara relationship (though I still miss Jeffrey. =( ) and as usual the thrill and suspense are unwavering. And I'm so excited to read this third one, Fallen...

 

Wanting to read Fallen right after finishing Broken but hadn't had the chance to go to a bookstore where there's a copy. And while I'm still waiting to grab my paperback I'm so stoked to find an ebook copy over the internet. I will just devour myself on the ebook one first until I get the paperback one.

If you want to know more about Karin Slaughter and her books visit http://karinslaughter.com/ .



No comments:

Post a Comment