Instagram Feed

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Good Beach Reads



This week's topic is Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads.

For this week, I only have 8 since one on the list is a series with 3 books. I chose these books because of either a. it's set in summer/on the beach, b. it's about travel or c. it's simply just a fun read.

1. The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
    Macy has it all planned for the summer until she meets the wish crew and enters a catering job...
 














2. Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen
    Auden spends summer with her dad in the beach town of Colby...  











 



3. The Summer I Turned Pretty Series - Jenny Han
    Belly spends summer at Cousin's Beach with the Fisher brothers...
   



4. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
    Anna goes to boarding school in Paris...
  














5. Things I know about Love - Kate Le Vann
    Livia visits her brother in New York for the summer... 
   Disclaimer: This is heartbreaking















6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer Smith
    Hadley goes to London to attend her father's wedding...
 














7. The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
    Ronnie spends the summer with her dad at the beach...
   Disclaimer: Pack some tissues for this.















8. Keeping the Moon - Sarah Dessen
    Collie spends her summer in the beach town of Colby...
    I don't like it as much as the other Dessen books but hey try this, you mike like it. 
  
 

8 comments:

  1. Every list I've read for this week has Sarah Dessen on it---including mine! Summer just seems to demand light hearts and romance.

    P.S. I don't think I've ever seen a blogger use a real photo of herself (or himself) in the header. Great idea and well executed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Sarah's everywhere. Her books are just perfect as beach reads.
      Thank you for stopping by and thanks for the comment on the header. Appreciate it. =)

      Delete
  2. Yes, Sarah Dressen is everywhere. It's interesting to see which books pop up over and over. Enjoyed reading your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Like Sarah Dessen keeps popping on my lists. haha.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh I forgot about The Last Song! What a perfect one for this list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although there's some drama and it's a bit long, it's really perfect for this one. =)

      Delete
  4. New to your blog. A few of these are ones I've got on my TBR list, but so far I haven't read any of them.

    Check out my Top 10 Beach Reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Checking your TTT right now. =)

      Delete