Instagram Feed

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: Jason Reeves



A weekly feature hosted by GReads that showcases music.

Today's Tunes:
I was watching some book trailers over at youtube that featured a song by Augustana which I liked so I searched for the video, then I came across some artists which lead to another then another then came Jason Reeves which was on the Suggestion side. I liked his songs and it has been playing on my player for over a week now.

Reeves works as a solo artist and also as a co-writer with other artists.

Helium Hearts

 Save my Heart
 
No Lies feat. Cobie Callait

Someone Somewhere

More in Love with You
   


3 comments:

  1. You know... I really like his sound! Thanks for the great introduction! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love his sound. and he's got a lot more good songs.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the visit to my blog!

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete