Instagram Feed

Monday, August 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Wow! Receiving my second blog award from a fellow blogger. It's just so great to know that someone appreciates your blog. Thanks a lot to Bow-ties are Cool from What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?!? for giving me this.

About the Award:
It's an award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and who have put a lot of hard work in. It was started in Germany and apparently Liebster means dearest, beloved, or favorite.

Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 10 facts about themselves.
2. Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post.
4. Give these people 10 questions to answer.
5. Tell them you've tagged them.
6. Remember, no tag backs.

Ten Facts About Me:
1.  I only have one sibling, a brother.
2.  I'm the eldest child yet I'm the smallest in the family.
3.  My favorite NBA team is the Dallas Mavericks.
4.  I love watching home designing/decorating shows.
5.  My favorite color is green.
6.  Shrimp is one of my favorite foods.
7.  I'm an Education graduate.
8.  I love kids.
9.  I don't know how to ride a bicycle.
10. I've been working for almost two years now.


Blogs (yeah, I only have six):


Ten Questions from What the Hell is a Hufflepuff?

1. What book have you read more than all of your other books?
    Probably, Anna and the French Kiss.

2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
    This one’s hard. Can I not answer? Haha.

3. Coffee or tea?
    I’m not sure which since I don’t drink much of these two but I’ll go with coffee.

4. If you could chose one fictional character to be real, who would it be and why?
    Harry Potter, I just love Harry Potter as a character.

5. What is your biggest accomplishment thus far?
    Graduating college with flying colors.

6. What is your favorite summer activity?
    Going swimming, although I can’t swim. Haha!

7. If you could be anything, what would you be?
    Hmm.. Maybe a pianist. I have been playing the piano since I was a kid but I have never been so good at it ‘til now.

8. What is your favorite television show and why?
    As of this moment, it would be glee. Why? Because I so love music and this is like a weekly musical on TV.

9. Who is your favorite character of all time and why? (Doesn't matter if it is from a movie, television show, or book)
     Harry Potter, I think, although I’ve only watched the movies and haven’t got the chance to read the book.

10. Do you have any pets? What kinds?
       I don’t have any pets.

My Questions:
1.  E-book or paperback?
2.  Any favorite author?
3.  Does a book cover affect your want to buy a book?
4.  Where do you usually read?
5.  Ever liked the movie more than the book?
6.  Aside from books, what other things are you passionate about?
7.  Any favorite type of music or singer, in particular?
8.  What country do you most want to visit? Why?
9.  What is your favorite food?
10.What do you enjoy most about blogging?

1 comment:

  1. I loved your answers! They were great and you are very welcome for the award. I thought you totally deserved it:)

    ReplyDelete