Tune In Tuesday: My Teen Years - 2003


.





A weekly feature hosted by GReads that showcases music.

For the month of July, you have to pick favorite songs that bring you back to your glorious teenage years. 

The year: 2003. The year The Black Eyed Peas, Evanescence and The All-American Rejects entered mainstream or become widespread. This was the year we listened to a lot of Evanescence and Linkin Park (although I wouldn't post a Linkin Park tune since I've already posted one two weeks ago.)

Here Without You - 3 Doors Down

Unwell - Matchbox 20

Where is the Love? - The Black Eyed Peas

Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

Swing, Swing - The All-American Rejects

12 Responses to “Tune In Tuesday: My Teen Years - 2003”

  1. I was an All-American Rejects fan :)

  2. OMG I love all of these! Especially Bring Me to Life and Where is the Love! Thanks so much for sharing :D

    New follower!

    If you would like to check out my Tune In Tuesday, "CLICK HERE".

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

  3. smallgirl says:

    I was a HUGE Matchbox 20 fan around this time! I remember this album coming out, and my friend and I (who lived in a different town) bought it on the same day and listened to it over and over again. Unwell was always one of my favourites from that album.

  4. Bianca says:

    I love every song! Great choices. I also picked some All-American Rejects songs this week but from a later album :)

    http://www.pages-of-forbidden-love.com/2012/07/17/tune-in-tuesday-20/

  5. Hollie says:

    I love Here Without You! Swing, Swing is one of my favourite AAR songs, although I preferred their second album. :)

  6. Ashley R says:

    Oh gosh AAR, I LOVED them when they first came out! All their singles are super catchy, but I never really liked the rest of the albums. Still, I sing along every time I hear it haha. I also thought Tyson was super cute.

    Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books | My Tune In Tuesday

  7. They're a great band. Love their songs.

  8. Glad to share music I listen to. Thanks for dropping by and for the follow too. =)

  9. You can never grow tired of Matchbox 20. Their songs are great.

  10. Here without you is a favorite up to now. I never grow tired of listening to it.

  11. I agree, their songs are really catchy. You can't help but sing along.

Your Reply