Instagram Feed

Monday, July 16, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Thank you so much to Erleen @ Books for YA! for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I cannot believe this. Haha. It's my first so I'm a bit giddy about this. (Sorry!;))

Here are the VBA rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I want to go visit a lot of places around the world. (i.e. France, Greece, Italy, etc...)
2. I hate spiders.
3. I love eating french fries and potato chips.
4. If I really love a book, I buy a paperback copy even though I already have an e-book one.
5. I'm a bit OC in arranging my books on my shelf.
6. I started collecting different bookmarks just recently.
7. I love reading chick-lits.

 My nominees: 
1. Anna Reads 
2. YA Booklover Blog
3. Linny's Literature
4. Kaleidoscopic Reveries
5. Chick Loves Lit
6. G Reads!
7. Tabitha's Book Blog
8. Nightly Reading
9. The Once and Future Librarian
10. I Eat Words

Note: I only have ten since I'm not so sure how to go about this tagging/nomination thing. (Old bloggers, new bloggers, etc..)

To know more about this, go to the VBA Website here.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I've gotten this once before so I've already done my 7 random facts, but here's another: I have a Border Collie mix named Peso :)

    ReplyDelete