Let's go read: The e-books edition.


.



Back to reading!


Just this August, I found a site where I can download e-books for Nokia, and since then I’m reading again.  Although I have unread books at home, these days I’m more into the Young Adult-Chick Lit-Contemporary-Love Stories I can download over the internet.  Since I haven’t been to the bookstore lately I indulge myself with e-books from this genre which I read on my cellular phone (glad my C3 can read e-books! :)).




Here are some e-books I’ve read which I really loved, I'm gonna grab my copy:

Things I Know About Love by Kate Le VannIf I Stay by Gayle ForemanWhere She Went by Gayle ForemanThe Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny HanIt's Not Summer Without You by Jenny HanWe'll Always Have Summer  by Jenny HanAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Go to  http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/free-mobile-ebooks, for Nokia e-books download.

One Response to “Let's go read: The e-books edition.”

  1. Too bad, no more free e-books over at mobiles24.. =(

Your Reply